February 20, 2012

hat-wearing for the unfortunate-haired

hats can make anyone look sophistimacated

i'm growing out my hair. for any girl (or guy, i guess) who has done so, you know what a tragic mess your head looks like when you've reached that stage. the point when the line between "i'm growing out my hair" and "i enjoy looking like an unkempt fool" begins to blur. i'm there right now.

my situation is only made more awkward by the fact that i currently sport an asymmetrical hairstyle. which, as of this writing, looks more like a badly-cut mullet thing from behind.


so basically, i've started wearing hats. and using lots of bobby pins. i even occasionally sport a micro-pony when at home with the boy (and yes, it looks awful).

for all you hair-grower-outers out there, the key is variety. you may not be able to do much with your own hair, so cover those precious (growing) strands with some fabulous hats.


and because a hat post wouldn't be anything without a photo of an animal wearing a hat:


you're welcome.

1 comments:

misscubee said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the hats, they look great!! When I had short hair I wanted to wear hats but where I work won't allow us to do so. I came up with a head band collection and used bobby pins. I had fun with what I had until I could cut my hair even. Keep rockin the hats Yael :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...